C）振动盘、直振 振动盘和直振分为两个部分：振动部分和控制部分。长春非标自动化流水线设备振动部分主要为振动磁铁，控制部分为振动控制器，控制器上有电源开关按钮，和电压、频率按钮。振动频率过大，产品会振掉或回走；振动过小，产品微动或不动。长春非标自动化生产线设备若振动频率和电压调至更大时，振动盘或者直振还是轻微抖动，应该检查电磁铁之间的间隙或钢片是否松动或者断裂，电磁铁中间的间隙以0.5-1mm之间最合适 。请根据情况适当调整
The basic debugging skills of any machinery, including non-standard automation equipment, are "horizontal, vertical, and concentric." First of all, no matter how to debug any product, we must understand its characteristics and customer technical requirements. Let me introduce some common debugging techniques for you.
1) Understand the product characteristics of non-standard automation equipment (including appearance, size, tolerance, structure, process, etc.).
2) Wipe clean the parts (including standard parts and non-standard processed parts), pick out the most core parts, and start assembly and debugging from the most core parts. During the assembly process, the accuracy of the components should be checked and measured to ensure horizontal, vertical, and concentricity problems.
3.) For single-cylinder push-pull or lift parts, it should be ensured that the pull must be in place and the push must be in place, and there should be no abnormal resistance.
4) The rotating part should ensure the balance, verticality and concentricity of the rotating part. In order to achieve the accuracy of swing arm and indexing.
5) Dowels and card slots where there are pin holes and card slots should be wiped clean, choose a suitable pin (the hardness of the pin material is above 58 degrees), and locate it. The pin should be tightly matched on one side to facilitate disassembly and assembly; The accuracy of the card slot should be controlled within 0.02 to ensure the accuracy during the secondary assembly, and should not be too large or too tight. If it is too large, there is no precision, and if it is too tight, it cannot be assembled.
6) Feeding Most of the material path of the feeding part depends on the product, and the tolerance zone is about 0.1. It can ensure that the products pass through the material channel unimpededly. The feeding direction of the forehearth parts and the chamfer angle at the interface should be 0.2*30 degrees as the standard, and the specific situation depends on the product. The inside of the material channel needs to be polished to prevent the product from being scratched and scratched.
7) Screw rod and slide rail When assembling, pay special attention to the nut and slide rail. Do not slide out of the screw rod and slide rail to prevent the balls from falling out and causing the product to be scrapped or affecting accuracy. After ensuring the parallelism, perpendicularity and concentricity of the parts during assembly, proceed with assembly. In order to prevent the unqualified parts from being scrapped by fixing the screw rod and the slide rail during assembly.
8) Valve speed adjustment The speed of the valve should be the best condition that can just transport the product away without affecting the production efficiency. If the valve speed is too fast, it will vibrate or the product will flutter; if it is too slow, it will reduce production efficiency. (Note that we usually use the exhaust throttle valve)
9) Commonly used non-standard automation equipment component adjustment and troubleshooting
A) Magnetic switch (often called sensor), cylinder induction is divided into front sense and rear sense. The pre-adjustment sensor pushes the front sense to the front end of the cylinder, and the cylinder stroke should also be at the front end. At this time, the sensor should be off, and it is appropriate to push the sensor back from the front end to just bright. The adjustment method is the same as above.
B) The optical fiber is adjusted according to the specifications of different brands. The operation is different but the principle is the same. Pay attention to the difference between the reflective fiber and the opposite beam fiber.
C) Vibration plate, direct vibration Vibration plate and direct vibration are divided into two parts: vibration part and control part. The vibration part of the non-standard automated assembly line equipment is mainly a vibrating magnet, and the control part is a vibration controller. The controller has a power switch button, and voltage and frequency buttons. If the vibration frequency is too high, the product will vibrate or go back; if the vibration is too small, the product will move slightly or not. If the vibration frequency and voltage of the non-standard automatic production line equipment are adjusted to the maximum, the vibrating plate or direct vibration is still slightly shaking, you should check the gap between the electromagnets or whether the steel sheet is loose or broken, and the gap between the electromagnets should be 0.5-1mm The most suitable time. Please adjust appropriately according to the situation
The above are some simple debugging techniques. When assembling non-standard automation equipment, using these techniques reasonably and flexibly can help you quickly debug successfully. Improve the economic efficiency of the enterprise and reduce the production cost of the equipment.