4,零件在装配前必须清理和清洗干净， 不得有毛刺、 飞边、 氧化皮、 锈蚀、 切屑、 砂粒、灰尘和油污等，并应符合相应清洁度要求。
Assembly line assembly process requirements 1,: basic requirements
Basic requirements for assembly line
1. The assembly line must be assembled in accordance with the design, process requirements, these regulations and related standards.
2. The assembly line must be clean and the assembly environment must be clean. The assembly environment temperature, humidity, dustproof capacity, lighting shockproof, etc. of high-precision products must comply with relevant regulations.
3. All parts (including outsourcing and outsourcing parts) must have inspection certificates before they can be assembled.
4. The parts must be cleaned and cleaned before assembling. There should be no burrs, flashes, oxide scales, rust, chips, sand, dust and oil, etc., and should meet the corresponding cleanliness requirements.
5. Parts must not be bumped, scratched or corroded during assembly line assembly.
6. The wet-painted parts of the automated assembly production line shall not be assembled.
7, Conveying assembly line For relatively moving parts, lubricating oil (grease) should be added between the contact surfaces during assembly.
8. The relative position of the parts and components should be accurate after assembly.
9. In principle, it is not allowed to step on the machine during assembly line assembly. Special measures should be taken when special parts must be operated on the machine. A protective cover should be used to cover the stepped part. The operator must wear flat-bottomed shoes to prevent damage to the paint film, battery and non-standard parts. Stepping on low-strength parts such as metal is strictly prohibited.